CURRENT OCCUPATION LISTS
A new list is effective on 17th January 2018 - click on link below to determine which occupations are eligible for particular skilled visa programs:-
48 HOUR DEADLINE - 457 APPLICATIONS
Only 48 hours grace is allowed to upload supporting evidence or face refusal.
Some exception include:-
- pending health and character evidence;
- where related applications are pending (eg. sponsorship or nomination);
- where satisfactory explanation exists as to absence of documents attached - agents who have an adverse history should be aware.
REPRIEVE FOR SANCTIONED SPONSORS
Publication of sanctioned sponsors collection of tax file numbers for data matching details of review rights, due on 31 December 2017 deferred to February or March 2018.
TSS VISAS DUE MARCH 2018
Employers must nominate an employment period 1, 2, 3, or 4 years at time of lodgement.
- 1 year or 2 years for the short term stream (unless international trade obligation applies); and
- 1 year, 2 years or 3 years for medium term or labour agreement stream.
- Initiatives for processing skilled work visas to be streamlined;
- 457 to TSS transition details;
- labour market testing for TSS;
- salary/employment details for TSS.
We acknowledge information provided by Migration Institute of Australia.